The Silver Level of the award builds upon the basics of the Bronze level and rewards organisations that take a more holistic view of the workplace.
- The organisation will be expected to develop and implement appropriate health related policies.
- The company will participate in a minimum of four local, regional or national health related campaigns and ensure these activities are fully evaluated
- Physical activity will be encouraged by the organisation.
- Consultation will take place with employees on the development and implementation of a healthy eating policy. (if applicable)
- The organisation will start to embed health and wellbeing within company structures and support their health advocates.
- The organisation will operate an effective attendance management system and ill-health cases will be reported and investigated
- The organisation will provide information to contractors and visitors in relation to health issues